5 July 2015

How many Legges......?

Meanwhile, in the tidying-up department, I thought I'd check through my Kempton file for extraneous personnel.  And discovered quite a few Legges who could come under the category of 'Not wanted on Voyage'.....

I am, by nature, a bit of a hoarder and quite happily collect people with the right name and place of birth - to be filed and possibly welcomed into the fold at a later date. What I really ought to do is either a) desist in this habit or b) put a different reference field in for ease of later access. 

I have, of course, done neither of these things with my extra Legges so I'm treating them as unwanted interlopers and deleting them. 

I may be some time.....

More soon. 

1 comment:

Jana Iverson Last said...

Hi,

I want to let you know that your blog is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2015/07/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-july-10-2015.html

Have a great weekend!